We had the privilege of presenting this work on the below conferences. Thanks to all participants and attendees who, with their presence and input helped us further develop the Toolkit!
- Through the Looking Glass: Returning to the Anthropologist’s Body. Teaching
Anthropology Conference, Oxford Brooks, December 7, 2017.
- Somatic immersion in healing dance ceremonies of the Kalahari San. Narrating the Somatic Symposium: Gathering voices, sharing practices. Middlesex University London, February 24, 2018.
- Fine-tuning the anthropologist’s body as fieldwork instrument. Royal Anthropology Institute Research Seminar, London, March 21, 2018.
- Somatics toolkit for Ethnographers. Research Methods Festival, Bath, July 5, 2018.
- Somatic awareness for (medical) anthropologists: Staying healthy and well when we research illness and disease. ASA18: Sociality, matter, and the imagination: re-creating Anthropology September 20, 2018, Oxford.
- Informal presentation and networking. Why the world needs Anthropologists Conference, Lisbon, October 26, 2018.
- The Somatics Toolkit: A transdisciplinary catalyst for research with all bodily capabilities. We are All Able Bodies: From Sensory Deprivation to Sensory Augmentation, Madrid, November 16-17, 2018.
- Informal Presentation and Networking. Fascia Research Congress, Berlin, November 14-15, 2018.
- Launch Event of Somatics Toolkit at UCL and RAI, March 22, 2019.